He reo karanga tēnei ki a koutou o te Whānau o Enviroschools ki Tāmaki Makarau. Nau mai, haere mai inumia mai i te puna mātauranga o te kaupapa nei.
We hope you are all keeping safe, well, and adjusting to the new Level 3 (soon 2) realms we find ourselves in.
In light of these rapidly changing circumstances, we too have adapted our regular Enviroschools Kaupapa workshop.
We’re excited to confirm we now are offering you an online series of three sessions covering the fundamentals of the Enviroschools Kaupapa and programme.
Who – This series is still intended for:
- Staff of new Enviroschools, or schools in the process of signing their Enviroschools Support Agreement
- New key teachers, or new/other staff working alongside key teachers of an existing Enviroschool.
What – In these sessions you will:
- Experience, gain and grow your understanding of key aspects of the Enviroschools kaupapa and programme
- Have a chance to connect with others in the Enviroschools Whānau, both locally, across Auckland and nationally
- Access tools, resources and support to grow your confidence to take the next steps in your school’s Enviroschool journey.
It is a mix of offline-self-directed material available in Google Classroom; opportunity to come together to wānanga via zoom; and chat to connect with each other in the Auckland Enviroschools Whānau. We recognise that we are all juggling multiple responsibilities at this time and hope this allows the flexibility you need. Bonus: No fighting traffic!
The series timeline now looks like this:
Google Classroom & Series Facebook Group now open – material and activities set and chat.
Zoom sessions: –
- Welcome & Checkin – Wed 13 May 2020 – Zoom 12.30pm-1pm (optional)
- Session 1 – Wed 20 May 2020 – Introduction & Fundamentals
- Session 2 – Wed 27 May 2020 – Fundamentals Continued
- Session 3 – Wed 3 June 2020 – Process, Curriculum & Planning
Sessions 1-3 have the option to attend a matinee 10am-11.30am OR afterschool 3.30pm-5pm time.
Registration has now closed but to make an exception please email: Richard.email@example.com by Fri 15 May. Further details for connection, time selection, and self-directed learning will be provided with registration confirmation.
Feel free to contact Marisa Pene firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
Noho ora mai, noho haumaru mai ra – stay safe and well!
Enviroschools Tāmaki Makaurau